Property Tax Appeal Attorney Cook County Collar counties Illinois

1 Reply

@Mike Hallman how many properties do you need to appeal? If you are just doing one or two you can go to your local assessor's office and they can do it for you (for free). If you have commercial apartment buildings or multiple properties it may not be worth your time. I am still trying to figure out which attorney I prefer (I am trying multiple attorneys), but Raila & Associates is reputable. They have been to the local land lord meeting I attend in Berwyn multiple times, and have provided great free educational content for us. I believe the work of off a commission model where they take a percentage of the 1st year's savings. You can also try the flat fee places, but I was not overly impressed with the service from the flat fee place I used.