Mark Christopher Javier
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Visiting my 4-plex in San Antonio Texas

Mark Christopher Javier
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Feb 19 2019, 14:57

Hi everyone,

My buddy and I bought a 4-plex over 2 months ago in San Antonio near Woodlawn lake (northeast of downtown SA). It is a full rehab job and the anticipated timeline is 3 months. I am flying out there March 27th to check on progress (should be about 2/3rd completed). 

4-Plex

2 (2x1)

2 (1x1)

3500 sq ft on a 11,000 sq ft lot.

The goal of the trip is to connect with my project manager, contractor, and agent to go over the project. Also the property is zoned MF-33 which I am trying to connect with a local architect (hit me up if you're an architect) to see if we can build another 4-6 units in the back (ideally all 2 bedrooms if possible).

If any other investor is out in San Antonio doing buy/holds (brrrr) or flips, I would love to connect with anyone out there who is down to chat. Ill be staying at an airbnb in Pearl but I will have a car so I can definitely drive around town. Also my trip will be limited in SA as I will be driving up to Austin Midday March 28th to check out the city for a few days.

Itenrary

Feb 27th- touchdown SA @ 2:55pm- 

Feb 28th-meet team/look for more units @ 10am

Feb 28th- drive up to Austin around 1-3pm

March 2nd- flight out from Austin 1:35pm

Would love to meet follow Biggerpockets members either in SA or Austin. Shoot me a message and we will connect.

Have a great day everyone

Loading replies...