Alabama Tax Certificate

2 Replies

@Arnold Finkelstein , if you want to eventually end up with the real estate, contact the taxpayer by regular and certified mail, advise of the tax sale, demand they either vacate the property or redeem or surrender possession to you or sign a lease with you.  If you want 12% revenue, just sit tight and do nothing for 3-5 years.