Alliya Pinckney
  • San Francisco, CA
Votes |
Bay Area Mastermind Groups?!

Alliya Pinckney
  • San Francisco, CA
Posted Mar 29 2020, 08:36

Greetings everyone!

I’m a new investor (and actually new resident) in Bay Area, CA looking for some mastermind groups once COVID19 allows us out of the house!

In the meantime if you all know of masterminds being hosted virtually, I’m interested as well!

Looking forward to learning as much as I can.

Bay Area investors, contractors, realtors, let’s connect!

User Stats

Votes
Lawrence Leung
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • San Francisco, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • San Francisco, CA
Replied Mar 30 2020, 09:20

@Alliya Pinckney I have found the best place to find networking groups is to download the Meetup app and search for the topic that interest you.  You can specify a location and be as specific or general as you want in terms of the topic. Searching on "Real Estate" will generate plenty of options as does "Women" for professionals, empowerment, networking, etc.

KeyOpp Property Management & Investments Logo

User Stats

Votes
Alliya Pinckney
  • San Francisco, CA
Votes |
  • San Francisco, CA
Replied Mar 30 2020, 13:29

@Lawrence Leung

That sounds awesome! Thank you!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Becker
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Sunnyvale, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Sunnyvale, CA
Replied Dec 2 2021, 13:35

Hi Alliya, did you find a good group?  I also live in the Bay Area (South Bay) and am looking for a good RE mastermind group.  There are quit a few on MeetUp, but it seems like most of them are not very active right now.

User Stats

Votes
Brian Garlington
  • Realtor
  • Oakland, CA and a Real Estate Investor with Multi-Family Units and a Self Storage Facility
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Oakland, CA and a Real Estate Investor with Multi-Family Units and a Self Storage Facility
Replied Dec 3 2021, 08:35

Go onto meetup and do a search..........there's three that are pretty consistent between SF, East Bay and South Bay