User Stats

Votes
Muaz Saif
Votes |
Lookong for a handyman / afterhours maintenance in Orlando FL

Muaz Saif
Posted Dec 22 2020, 18:22

Hi Orlando investors,

I'm about to close on my 1st rental property, and currently looking for a handyman. I'm also looking for someone who can handle after-hours maintenance requests and deal with them if they're an emergency.

Please let me know if you have someone that you HIGHLY recommend..

Best

User Stats

Votes
Alberto Nikodimov
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Dec 23 2020, 06:19

Hi @Muaz Saif, we use Artifex Maintanance for all small repairs and for all of our homes! I don't think they do after hours but they are pretty flexible and usually able to go to the property next morning. We currently manage about 400 properties and we never had to send a handyman after hours! I would recommend having a plumber and a locksmith who take calls 24/7. The most common after hours calls are for leaks and tenants getting locked out! I will be happy to connect and give you few tips if you decide to self manage!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 23 2020, 06:32
Originally posted by @Muaz Saif:

Hi Orlando investors,

I'm about to close on my 1st rental property, and currently looking for a handyman. I'm also looking for someone who can handle after-hours maintenance requests and deal with them if they're an emergency.

Please let me know if you have someone that you HIGHLY recommend..

Best

Muaz,

I do a lot of different handyman-related things if you wanted a cheaper option than a big company. I can usually diagnose with a picture instead of you paying a $100 trade fee. I do a lot of work for surrounding investors along with my own rentals. Let me know if you need anything.

-Matt

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.