Skip Tracing Probate Leads

2 Replies

I purchase a monthly list of probate leads in my county. The list includes the property address, name of decedent, and the name of the estate personal representative but does include contact information for the personal representative (address, telephone number, email address, etc.)

I skipped traced a list using a company called Clear Skip. They skip traced the names of PRs and came back with a list of next of kin of the PRs which is not very useful. I was expecting to get the addresses and telephone numbers of the PRs.

Does anyone know of a data company or skip trace service I should be using in order to obtain the addresses and phone numbers for the PRs?

@Michael Flynn

On your probate list(s) the next of kin of the decedent have a legal interest on the subject property.

Since you have your list your going to have to make a trip down to the county courthouse (or Orpahn's Court) and physically research on each name, what your looking for.

If any heir has a address mail off an introduction letter and maybe they'll forward the letter to the PR.

If you have a day job consider hiring someone with your instructions, on what your looking for...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you