• Novi, MI
Votes |
Probate Marketing

Barima Opong-Owusu
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Novi, MI
Posted Jan 25 2014, 08:51

I've been able to locate the public notices online in Michigan regarding probates. I would like some help on how to determine if real probate is included. The extent of the information is :

The Settlor, [NameA] lived at 13201 Chesapeake Circle, Commerce Township, Michigan 48390, died July 22, 2013. There is no personal representative of the Settlor's estate to whom Letters of Administration have been issued. Creditors of the decedent are notified that all claims against the Trust Agreement of [NameA] March 6, 2006, as amended, (the "Trust") will be forever barred unless presented to [NameB], Successor Trustee, within foour (4) months after the date of publication. Notice is further given that the Trust will thereafter be assigned and distributed to the persons entitled to it. Date: October 31, 2013 [NameC](P51243) Thav Gross PC 30150 Telegraph Rd., Ste. 444 Bingham Farms, MI 48025 (248) 645-1700 [NameB], Successor Trustee Trust Agreement of [NameB] 3610 Vineyard Spring Ct. Rochester, MI 48306 (248) 303-4486 (11-1).

I've included the information from an older posting without the names for clarification. Knowing this information how do I determine if real real estate is involved and actually included in the probate?

@Sharon Vornholt since you are on of the experts in this area I was hoping you could help clarify. Is this similar to how its posted in other states?

Loading replies...