Automated Direct Mail

12 Replies

Anyone have a source of an inexpensive automated direct mail campaign site? I purchased a list from ListSource.com and am looking for ways to do direct mail without all the hassle. This will be my first attempt at marketing, and want to start off right.

@Dev Horn

@Michael Q.

are your DM guys.

Updated over 4 years ago

Also @Jerry Puckett!

This post has been removed.

GoBig (Andy, above) is the vendor that provides our direct mail fulfillment center; they offer a great solution. As far as cost, it's hard to beat the deals they offer at YellowLetters.com; I'm not sure if they do the campaign automation but I bet they do. (P.S. I don't make $ off either of these vendors.)

@Tim Riley - Automated direct mailing is great but one thing you may want to consider is mailing out your first month and then automate month two on. You typically get a lot of returned mail after your first mailing of a campaign and you don't want to be spending money mailing when you know it will just get returned.

@Jerry Puckett and @Michael Q. Offer mail services as well as many others. I would imagine either one of them have ways to update your mailing lists as mail is returned. Shop around and talk to the providers ofthe services you want.

I would suggest that after you do a mailing you collect the returns... As I've heard through the grapevine, they are golden. You track the new address down and contact them.

If you use our system, you can then go in and update the addresses to the new address and resend!

Hi Tim... The key to any marketing isn't "who" it' "do"...

Most everyone can automate your mail..

We must also understand that our type of marketing doesn't create motivation it positions an investor in place to solve for a sellers existing motivation.

What we say within our media is essential. Especially when dealing with your infrastructure of lead generation, lead capture and lead fulfillment.

And yellow Letters are not a solve all, fix all, nor always a go to product...

Making the phone ring isn't the goal. Making it ring with motivated sellers on the other end is.

When marketing be straight forward. No games.. Don't hide your intent.

AND use the word CASH.... Most are afraid to because they may not have the cash. However I have found that every "Good" deal has CASH...

Good luck... The above guys and companies all are worthy, pick one and go.

Good hunting

Michael

Originally posted by @Michael Q.:
Hi Tim... The key to any marketing isn't "who" it' "do"...

Most everyone can automate your mail..

We must also understand that our type of marketing doesn't create motivation it positions an investor in place to solve for a sellers existing motivation.

What we say within our media is essential. Especially when dealing with your infrastructure of lead generation, lead capture and lead fulfillment.

And yellow Letters are not a solve all, fix all, nor always a go to product...

Making the phone ring isn't the goal. Making it ring with motivated sellers on the other end is.

When marketing be straight forward. No games.. Don't hide your intent.

AND use the word CASH.... Most are afraid to because they may not have the cash. However I have found that every "Good" deal has CASH...

Good luck... The above guys and companies all are worthy, pick one and go.

Good hunting

Michael

THAT IS REI GOLD RIGHT THERE, FOLKS!

“Spectacular achievement is always preceded by unspectacular preparation.” ~ Robert H. Schuller

WOW! Thanks everybody! I am thankful for all the help. I decided to go with www.gobigyellowletter.com. I would have done it myself but I don't know how to get all the names and addresses in to a letter other than manually. That is not what I want to spend my time doing.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here