Bench signs

5 Replies

I am wanting to know if anyone uses bench signs to advertise?

I am using bandit signs right now but the city will take them down fast.

I can get 1 bench sign for $110 a month with a 1 year contract, this is on the busiest street in town

I have done some mailings with zero success and thought about taking my direct mail money and doing bench signs

I have done 3 mailings, the first one was 500 post cards with zero response to absentee land lords, the second was 500 to expired listings and all I got is calls from people who let me know there house sold or something else.

The last mailing was to absentee landlord (yellow letter of 500) and I got 10 -15 calls but no deals I know them main thing with direct mail is to never give up and mail to the right people. I keep hearing on the pod cast that direct mail is the way to go, If I could just get 1 deal that would change my mind. What list are you guys using.

I did just get a list from yellowletters and they are also going to mail for me so if might go better this time.

Thank you for any imput

I think thats a great idea. It's advertising for you 24/7 thousands of people will view it and thats a cheap price my cell phone bill is higher then that! Try to get out of signing a 1 year contract though I wouldn't want to sign for that long maybe a 6month contract would be better that way if it doesn't work you do not have to continue for another 6 months.

Promotion
REI Nation
Turnkey Real Estate
Wondering how to safely invest in out-of-state real estate?
This 40-page eBook is your best resource for safe, profitable, passive real estate investing.
Download Now

I am going to propose to them 2 signs 6 months and I will pay up front and then put a phone number on it that I know came from the bench sign.

What colors do you think?

Black on yellow

white on orange

White on hot pink/or hi visitable green

WE BUY HOUSES!

ANY CONDITION AND SITUATION

(AND IF IT WILL FIT GUARANTEED OFFER)

479123456???????

I would do this first...

[Grocery cart handle ads]

Before this

[Benches]

I don't believe either will be cause instant lead generation however certainly brand awareness.

Keep in mind that shotgun type marketing gets calls however we are looking for calls from motivated prospects who can sell at our terms not just calls.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you