Need Wholesale Contract for Washington State

11 Replies

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a contract you use for wholesaling in Washington State? Also an assignment contract? I would love to get a copy if possible...

Thanks in advance!

Josh Reynolds

Josh, I'm in washington state as well. I'm a fellow investor. We should link up and network. I too am looking for a washington state assingment to contract, if you find one let me know. 

Originally posted by @Sean Tamman :

Josh, I'm in washington state as well. I'm a fellow investor. We should link up and network. I too am looking for a washington state assingment to contract, if you find one let me know. 

Did you ever find an assignment contract? If not, send a message and I can email you one. 

Originally posted by @Ryland Taniguchi :

Did you ever find an assignment contract? If not, send a message and I can email you one. 

Hey Ryland could you also send me a copy of a assignment contract. I've been learning about wholesaling but hit a brick wall when its come to the contracts. 

Thanks !

Originally posted by @Matthew Picasso :
Originally posted by @Ryland Taniguchi:

Hey Ryland could you also send me a copy of a assignment contract. I've been learning about wholesaling but hit a brick wall when its come to the contracts. 

Thanks !

Sure send me a private message with your email and phone number.

Hi Ryland, I noticed this was a year ago but id really appreciate it if you could send me an assignment contract as well🙂. I'm in Kent, Washington.     I'm just getting started with wholesaling. I'm kinda running around with this stuff. Let's connect my friend, thanks in advance 

Hello everyone!

@Frank Fejeran I am also from Kent Washington, currently living in Bellevue.  I work for a hard money lending company but I am dipping into the real estate investing world myself, I will be wholesaling and looking to partner with someone on a deal in the near future that I can partially fund/ learn from.  Does anyone have a copy of the Wholesaling contract?

Thanks in advance!  Looking forward to networking and building great relationships :)

-Katie Golbienko

Hey guys here on bigger pockets under tools there are free files where you can find assignment contracts and other forms for free.

Hey everyone. I also live in Washington state and am wondering if there is a specific state contract we can use or if we can use any generic wholesaling contract?

If you have one and could send it my way that would be great and I will assist you in any way I can.

Thanks,

Abe.

P.S. Feel free to connect with me to share insights and wisdom. 

Hey everyone, I know that I am a little late to the party... but similar to Frank, I would appreciate it if someone could send me the contracts needed to wholesale houses as I am just getting started!! Let the hustle begin..

Look forward to hearing from you all and lets link up sometime. Networking, networking, networking!!

@Abram Howard, I'm living in Stationed at Fort Lewis, living in Yelm. If you want to team up or just connect shoot me a text. 9106445577

@Abram Howard I'm living in Stationed at Fort Lewis, living in Yelm. If you want to team up or just connect shoot me a text. 9106445577

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you