Need Wholesale Contract for Washington State

15 Replies

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a contract you use for wholesaling in Washington State? Also an assignment contract? I would love to get a copy if possible...

Thanks in advance!

Josh Reynolds

Josh, I'm in washington state as well. I'm a fellow investor. We should link up and network. I too am looking for a washington state assingment to contract, if you find one let me know. 

Originally posted by @Sean Tamman :

Josh, I'm in washington state as well. I'm a fellow investor. We should link up and network. I too am looking for a washington state assingment to contract, if you find one let me know. 

Did you ever find an assignment contract? If not, send a message and I can email you one. 

Originally posted by @Ryland Taniguchi :

Did you ever find an assignment contract? If not, send a message and I can email you one. 

Hey Ryland could you also send me a copy of a assignment contract. I've been learning about wholesaling but hit a brick wall when its come to the contracts. 

Thanks !

Originally posted by @Matthew Picasso :
Originally posted by @Ryland Taniguchi:

Hey Ryland could you also send me a copy of a assignment contract. I've been learning about wholesaling but hit a brick wall when its come to the contracts. 

Thanks !

Sure send me a private message with your email and phone number.

Hi Ryland, I noticed this was a year ago but id really appreciate it if you could send me an assignment contract as well🙂. I'm in Kent, Washington.     I'm just getting started with wholesaling. I'm kinda running around with this stuff. Let's connect my friend, thanks in advance 

Hello everyone!

@Frank Fejeran I am also from Kent Washington, currently living in Bellevue.  I work for a hard money lending company but I am dipping into the real estate investing world myself, I will be wholesaling and looking to partner with someone on a deal in the near future that I can partially fund/ learn from.  Does anyone have a copy of the Wholesaling contract?

Thanks in advance!  Looking forward to networking and building great relationships :)

-Katie Golbienko

Hey guys here on bigger pockets under tools there are free files where you can find assignment contracts and other forms for free.

Hey everyone. I also live in Washington state and am wondering if there is a specific state contract we can use or if we can use any generic wholesaling contract?

If you have one and could send it my way that would be great and I will assist you in any way I can.

Thanks,

Abe.

P.S. Feel free to connect with me to share insights and wisdom. 

Hey everyone, I know that I am a little late to the party... but similar to Frank, I would appreciate it if someone could send me the contracts needed to wholesale houses as I am just getting started!! Let the hustle begin..

Look forward to hearing from you all and lets link up sometime. Networking, networking, networking!!

@Abram Howard, I'm living in Stationed at Fort Lewis, living in Yelm. If you want to team up or just connect shoot me a text. 9106445577

@Abram Howard I'm living in Stationed at Fort Lewis, living in Yelm. If you want to team up or just connect shoot me a text. 9106445577

Hi everyone, I'm over in the Spokane area of Washington and am searching for a professional Assignment Contract as well as Purchase Contract for wholesaling. Please just let me know if anyone has found one!

Thanks!

Alan Frisk

I have Purchase and Assignment contracts that I got from an attorney a couple of years ago.  Feel free to PM me and I can send them to you.

As always, I advise you to get them reviewed by your own attorney.

Awesome, thank you Nghi and Aaron!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.