Property under contract . . .

4 Replies

i have a property under contract but is there any online cash buyers i got it like i was taught im flipping it for a little over the value 70,000

Yes, there are online cash buyers. The key is to find em all or have them find you!!! There are MANY techniques to finding buyers for your property, too many to mention. There are many free resources online to learn how to find them and there are many expensive programs that promise to show you how to find them. Not sure if the programs are worthwhile or not but I have sold properties to online buyers myself. I believe it is a "they find you" more than a "you find them" situation, for the most part. It just depends on where/if they are looking for properties and find it. 

I am always looking as well so it will be interesting to see what gets posted here. I hope some people post things that they have actually tried!!! I may start a post myself about something similar to have everyone post their ideas that way we can all learn from it!!!!!

You might want to edit your post to say, "I have a property under contract in Reading, Pennsylvania..." (Or wherever it's located)

This might draw out some investors in your area.

I don't think this would be breaking the rules of Bigger Pockets (Or would it?)

Thanks guys for your time an advise this sight Rocks 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you