Skip to content
Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes
Jared K.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Somerset, KY
Votes |
Yard Sale leads...what? Where have you gotten leads rarely discussed??

Jared K.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Somerset, KY
Posted Jul 16 2014, 08:41

For as long as I can remember I have kept contracts in my vehicle b/c you never know when your gonna need one!! I have heard about people seeing someone stick a for sale sign in the yard while they were driving down the road and got a great deal b/c they had their contracts in the car.

I use to go to a lot of yard sales, I have bought and sold a lot of stuff for extra $$ and I figured out a few things along the way! People quite frequently have yard sales for a lot of reasons that may benefit your real estate business!! 

Here are a few: Need cash to stay afloat, preparing to sell, preparing to move or bailing out b/c they cant afford the home, a family member deceased and they have to sell the stuff before selling the home, raising $$ to help a family member in distress, raising $$ to make repairs they cant afford, and their are probably so many I cant remember or think of!!!

I have found just a few that I was capable of handling and I don't always beat the streets looking for leads like this but one thing is for sure I always ask when I am at a yard sale if they are going to be selling the property or know of anyone who is? I don't direct mail but if I did I would definitely use the newspaper yard sale addresses!!!!!!!

What are some rarely discussed places that you have found for leads???

THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING!!!!!

Loading replies...