Best Place to Buy Probate Leads? (Phoenix, AZ)

7 Replies

In your opinion what is the best site to use to purchase probate leads? I'm talking with Datamark in New York and not getting the best warm fuzzy feeling yet.

Maricopa County is a probate gold mine (lots of old people die there).  Contact Angela Hernandez at 813-444-4451, and ask for the Dave Metsker Bigger Pockets special pricing.

@Matthew Coates   Try this web site;

http://adtech.dailyjournal.com/legalads/ Then "By State/Notice Type" use drop down bar next to "State" for "AZ". For category click drop down bar again for "probate" and "newspaper" for The Record Reporter.

In the date range you can always input the beginning of this month or month of June, May, April etc;  30 day date range and yes it's Free. No need to waste money for Maricopa county probate files.

Good luck...

Mark (N-CA)

Sac/Placer county

... And who knows what the Dave Metzker Special (?) means to the data researcher.

@Dick Rosen  

It amounts to about a 20% discount.  Call Angela to get an average cost per lead in your county.

Originally posted by @Dave Metsker :

@Dick Rosen  

It amounts to about a 20% discount.  Call Angela to get an average cost per lead in your county.

The 20% is because he is an affiliate and trying to make a buck.  

Hey BPers,  How does one locate property addresses on the Daily Journal (or elsewhere) for these (online, Public Notice filed) probates? I see addresses for probate attorneys... but where does one find the physical (residential) address for the deceased person's "estate?" I presume it would be listed in the "newspaper of record" of whatever the "public notice" paper / website is known as? I'm currently in Phoenix, AZ metro... so interested in lead sources to do "terms" deals, including probates.  Thanks :-)  Scott

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here