Cash Buyer Postcard

10 Replies

Here is a great tool I have for building a cash buyers list on a wholesale property you have under contract and you want to sell and build a "Real Buyer's List".  Below are the steps and an example of the writing you can put on a post card or letter

1.  Find properties in the area of the "subject property" that have sold in the last 90 to 180 days

2.  narrow it down to within a 1 to 2 mile radius of the "subject property"

3.  Focus on properties that have sold for all cash

4.  Send them this Postcard/writing below

5.  For Best results and a higher response rate, use larger Post Card sizes (4 x 6) or larger

Attention: {OWNER_NAME_} I Need To Sell A Property Near One That You Own At {Property_Address}. I Have Not Been Successful Contacting You, So as Last Resort, I Have Sent You This Postcard Hoping You Will Respond Back Soon!

We are "Company Name" and we really need to sell a property in Neighborhood (Bank Road). It is very much under market value and you could either keep it as a rental property or simply resell it for a nice profit. I am looking to wholesale this property to an investor paying cash or using hard money. I wrote you this note to see if you may be interested. To get more details simply type in the following web address into your web browser so you can get all the information.

www.yourwebsite.com

If you would rather hear the information by phone simply call 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx ext xxx and listen to the details about the property and what I am asking. You can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please call quickly as I need to sell this property immediately! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Very nice!

Thanks guys

This works.   and the numbers work more in your favor with a larger sized post card

Have a good 1

Originally posted by @Gerald Harris:

Here is a great tool I have for building a cash buyers list on a wholesale property you have under contract and you want to sell and build a "Real Buyer's List".  Below are the steps and an example of the writing you can put on a post card or letter

1.  Find properties in the area of the "subject property" that have sold in the last 90 to 180 days

2.  narrow it down to within a 1 to 2 mile radius of the "subject property"

3.  Focus on properties that have sold for all cash

4.  Send them this Postcard/writing below

5.  For Best results and a higher response rate, use larger Post Card sizes (4 x 6) or larger

Attention: {OWNER_NAME_} I Need To Sell A Property Near One That You Own At {Property_Address}. I Have Not Been Successful Contacting You, So as Last Resort, I Have Sent You This Postcard Hoping You Will Respond Back Soon!

We are "Company Name" and we really need to sell a property in Neighborhood (Bank Road). It is very much under market value and you could either keep it as a rental property or simply resell it for a nice profit. I am looking to wholesale this property to an investor paying cash or using hard money. I wrote you this note to see if you may be interested. To get more details simply type in the following web address into your web browser so you can get all the information.

www.yourwebsite.com

If you would rather hear the information by phone simply call 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx ext xxx and listen to the details about the property and what I am asking. You can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please call quickly as I need to sell this property immediately! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks once again for your knowledge Gerald. This a powerful piece of work!

@Gerald Harris

Could we use this on our website for our customers?

if its a landing page cool.   But if its on a blog post then it might become duplicate content. 

I think its great for a landing page or email marketing!

Well @Gerald Harris  , you must have a follower somewhere in Southfield, Michigan.  I just got a postcard with almost identical verbiage on it....

Hi,

Thanks for the cash buyer postcard template. Does anyone have the script for the 24 hour recorded message. Need that too. Thanks!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.