• Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Cash Buyer Postcard

Gerald Harris
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Aug 5 2014, 05:00

Here is a great tool I have for building a cash buyers list on a wholesale property you have under contract and you want to sell and build a "Real Buyer's List".  Below are the steps and an example of the writing you can put on a post card or letter

1.  Find properties in the area of the "subject property" that have sold in the last 90 to 180 days

2.  narrow it down to within a 1 to 2 mile radius of the "subject property"

3.  Focus on properties that have sold for all cash

4.  Send them this Postcard/writing below

5.  For Best results and a higher response rate, use larger Post Card sizes (4 x 6) or larger

Attention: {OWNER_NAME_} I Need To Sell A Property Near One That You Own At {Property_Address}. I Have Not Been Successful Contacting You, So as Last Resort, I Have Sent You This Postcard Hoping You Will Respond Back Soon!

We are "Company Name" and we really need to sell a property in Neighborhood (Bank Road). It is very much under market value and you could either keep it as a rental property or simply resell it for a nice profit. I am looking to wholesale this property to an investor paying cash or using hard money. I wrote you this note to see if you may be interested. To get more details simply type in the following web address into your web browser so you can get all the information.

www.yourwebsite.com

If you would rather hear the information by phone simply call 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx ext xxx and listen to the details about the property and what I am asking. You can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please call quickly as I need to sell this property immediately! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Loading replies...