Any new marketing techniques?

6 Replies

I've done 3 deals after 6 months of starting but I would like to find out from you guys have any other marketing techniques you may have tried out besides mailers, bandit signs. Are there any other marketing tips I could use. Thank you.

Kortez

It kind of depends what type of investing you are doing. Are you wholesaling? It looks like. If so, you can also try online marketing, PPC ads, social media marketing, Craigslist, etc.

Congrats on your 3 deals thus far. I'm looking forward to my first. Which technique(s) got you those 3? I'd push whatever has worked until it doesn't. Another avenue would be cold calling FSBO or even other wholesalers looking for buyers if you have a good list. Something else I haven't really seen in the forums much is leaving business cards or flyers in your "farm" - just learned that word today :)

@Luis Lopez  

thanks I appreciate  it :) I've really got my deals through word of mouth one of them and the other 2 through craigslist honestly. I'm just now sending out mailers and really now driving for dollars to get the deals I'm actually looking for in regards to getting more business. I have a great hustle mentality But I see that will only get you so far so now I'm going to market the best way  I can this month. And what is marketing through FARM ?

Well apparently "farm" is referred to as "your target area".  So what I meant was strategically dropping business cards and/or flyers pretty much everywhere you go within that area.

I can't really say anything has worked for me because I'm just starting myself but since these are ideas I plan on implementing myself...just thought i'd shoot them your way as well... since you asked.  (BTW, being involved in the forums i would think is another form of marketing in itself)

Keep hustling and stay hungry!

thanks at @Luis Lopez  

it'll all work out for you and stay diligent it pays off trust ;)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.