Inbound Marketing

1 Reply

I just set up an Oncarrot website, and I am still learning it. Does anyone else use this service? How are your leads thus far, have you found it to be worth the price tag? 

Has anyone used sidekick, hubspot  yet? Just started reading it about its tracking capabilities for inbound leads. It looks great, but I wonder if I am over complicating the lead process.

Anyone have any programs or styles of inbound marketing that they would care to share?

I don't use specific sites as inbound marketing portals.  The whole point of inbound marketing is to establish yourself as an expert with a track record that people seek out.

People will come to you based on how credible you appear.  Credibility cannot be purchased for $9/95/mo on any web site.  It takes time.  You have to engage with your community, help them, contribute to them, and demonstrate that you can deliver your angle on the real estate business or any business for that matter.

Linked In, Bigger pockets, or any portal where you are adding value back to the world in the form of advice or insight are great ways to make friends and contributions to others.  Only then will you have people seeking you out for your services.  People don't like to click ads in general.  They like to seek out like minded friends and professionals who are good at what they do.

So use the web to demonstrate that by giving away your knowledge for free!  Some people may run with it and do their own thing.  Good for them.  Others will say, hey you know what you're doing, would you go make my money work hard for me?

Good luck.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you