Got my first call back!

5 Replies

.....well she left a voice mail telling me she didn't want to recieve anymore mail from me and to take her off my mailing list, but at least I know someone opened my letter lol.

Being positive, that's one step closer to getting a lead!

Great job getting some action going! And good positive attitude. Just remember, you have to dig through tons of dirt and rock to get to the gold. Keep it up!

Originally posted by @Maurice Brantley:

.....well she left a voice mail telling me she didn't want to recieve anymore mail from me and to take her off my mailing list, but at least I know someone opened my letter lol.

Being positive, that's one step closer to getting a lead!

I'm sure there were others who opened your letter too!!  How many did you send out?  What was your message and call-to-action?

I sent out 200 last week and putting 200 more in the mail tomorrow. Then 300 each of the next two weeks to have 1000 for the month. My letters were pretty typical saying I'm looking to buy houses in the area as-is, can close quickly, ect. At the end of the month I'll see how many calls I generate then before starting round 2 figure out what I can do to be more efficient and what to do better by getting advise from attending local REIA networking events.

Right now im targeting probate and tax delinquencies.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.