Inexpensive Postcards

4 Replies

Hi All,

I am tooling up to start a direct mail campaign and have been pricing out various yellow letters and postcards.  I have checked out a few sites using 2500 postcards as a bench mark.  

All of the prices have been in the ($200-700)/2500 range but the www.printbrook.com will print them for $90.  Has anyone checked them out?  Am I missing something?

Thank you for your time

Rick

I used to print small lots of postcards at Office Depot (4 to a sheet on 11x17 cardstock). Then I'd mail-merge the addresses on my printer using a handwriting font in blue ink and cut them apart myself. It's probably not the most cost-effective method, but it worked well for small batches when starting out.

Promotion
Avail
Landlording made easy.
Best-in-Class Platform for DIY Landlords
List unlimited units, screen tenants, draft and sign leases, and collect rent—all free.
Use Avail—Free!

Have you checked out GotPrint.com?  I've never used them for postcards, but I just used them for Business Cards and they did a great job and were the lowest price I could find.

Also, if you have a great color printer you could always buy cardstock from OfficeMax and print your own.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you