Car/truck signage: photos

10 Replies

Hello fellow BPers.

I've done some searches here on our forum for photos of signages on cars & trucks but don't seem to see many, if any.

Can people with letters/signs on their vehicles snap some photos to show case please?

Let leave the discussion of work/no work separate on a different thread if we can.  :)  Hehehe.

Thanks & good day.

Here you go.

nice wrap and catchy key words Rocky. Thanks. I like it. 

anyone else?  

Wraps or signs about RE investment related in general are OK. Not necessary a WeBuyHouses kinda ad. 

Thanks. 

@Rocky V.   Hey Rocky like the wrap.  How many leads to you get from the truck?

Here is a photo of my window. Largest deal ever came off this. It is the holes material.

Rocky, that's great man! Looks good!

The small mag signs work too, they have been around for decades and my dad used them. I have been with him when people would actually strike up a conversation about RE in a parking lot! So, they do work'

I was asked once why I didn't have a sign, I told them I don't drive well enough in traffic.

I don't think they would work for me, I don't let drivers cut me off, I might drive a little fast, and I've had more than one single finger salutes, so, I just drive well enough to advertise who I am. :) 

Drive safely now......

Wow Todd, 54 posts and over a hundred votes, how did I miss you? That sign certainly works! :)

woah Todd. Great job on the votes as well. And thanks for sharing. 

Originally posted by @Rocky V. :

Here you go.

awesome!

Originally posted by @Todd Hutcheson :

Here is a photo of my window. Largest deal ever came off this. It is the holes material.

Why are you using "4289"?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.