Best CRM for leads (Rehab/flip, Wholesale)

15 Replies

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if any of you use a CRM program to keep track of your leads. We are doing tons of direct mail marketing and I would like to track our leads for possible deals. Any experience with CRM for property management also?

I know working at large commercial brokerages we used ACT. Is there something more economical for a small boutique brokerage, say 2-4 users?

Please feel free to point me in the right direction or link to any past forums posts.

Thanks!

Personally I lie Zohocrm. Primary reason is I can use it with my IPad as well as android phone for mobile access. It also offers a form that I can use with my website for instant lead capture.  The free version can be used with 3 users from there you can grade to the $12, $20, $35 versions.

Thanks for all the posts! We have decided to try out Podio! Thanks @Sharon Vornholt  for the rec 

@Jim Genis  Mail Chimp? .... searching now 

Hi @Shawn Morey  

I've used Highrise in the past and it works fairly well. 

Right now I am using Insightly. It takes a little getting used to, but it allows me to created automated tasks called pipelines for all sorts of processes like steps in closings, rehabs, and seller contacts. It's a very useful tool to keep me on track.

After doing a ton of research and trialing a few of the CRM apps; we've decided to settle on Podio.  It is highly customizable, has a great mobile app and the basic Free version suits our needs at this point. You can basically make it work the way you'd want for tracking leads and email campaigns.

There are also a couple of other posts here on Biggerpockets with more information on how others RE professionals are using Podio for their business.  I would suggest doing a search. 

I know I'm late to the dance, but I'm going to throw in my 2 cents anyway. 

A lot of people use Zoho, but I find it to be too much like salesforce.com. This might be great in practice, but it reminds me too much of my previous corporate hell-hole job. Tracy Caywood (I believe?) with "property mob" designed a wholesaling template for Zoho and it's around $250 (she offers a discount but you have to email her). If I wanted Zoho, I'd buy her setup - seems very thorough. You'll have to use Zoho's "pro" version at $20/month. 

All that said, and after a long trial period, I've personally decided to use Pipedrive. I'm a huge fan - very customizable, great app, reallllllly simple/usable, it links with other tools/apps and it's not too expensive : $12/user/month. 

Originally posted by @Payam Dastmalchi :

After doing a ton of research and trialing a few of the CRM apps; we've decided to settle on Podio.  It is highly customizable, has a great mobile app and the basic Free version suits our needs at this point. You can basically make it work the way you'd want for tracking leads and email campaigns.

There are also a couple of other posts here on Biggerpockets with more information on how others RE professionals are using Podio for their business.  I would suggest doing a search. 

Can you tell us some of the CRMs you tried and if you used any realestate investor app paks for your podio?

I am looking for a CRM that for a small company (2-4) employees, doing Wholesale deals, Renovations, and we are starting to build a Rental portfolio.  What CRM would be Comprehensive for these needs?

I used Zoho originally but switched to podio when I saw how easy it was to customize.  You can configure it how you want.  Just be careful and not spend time configuring systems when you can use the time to make deals.

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you