Reaching out to Divorced Homeowners

4 Replies

I am looking to create a list of people who are going through a divorce or have gone through one and interested in selling their property. I am using listsource.com to accomplish this and was wondering what criteria should be entered to create such a list, if it is even possible to do. 

Any feedback is appreciated, I would like to hear how some you construct your searches as well as the results that they have brought you.

Thanks.

You could always check your county's domestic relations records for free, to get a list of divorcees.

You ask... "what criteria should be entered to create such a list..." What other criteria are you looking for?  I you going after a certain price range, area, etc.??

Hey @David Hunter  thanks for the reply. I should have worded that better, I wanted to know if anyone uses listsource.com and was successful in acquiring addresses of divorced homeowners (just a general questions no matter what price range, area, etc.) and if so what fields and criteria were they entering in order to return a list of homeowners of that type. I didn't see any fields associated with divorce, separation, family, etc. on listsource.com and wanted to see if anyone had any creative ways of getting that info through the site.

I will definitely check out the county's domestic relations records. 

Thanks for the help.

Gotchya!

I've used InfoFree.com before (not for divorce searches, but you may want to contact them to see if they have that search).  I do hear ListShack.com is good too.

If they don't offer divorce searches, then the county's domestic relations records are the way to go.

Rock on!

I will look into those sources @David Hunter  

Thanks again for the help!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you