Kian Golchin
  • Tarzana, CA
Votes |
Typed Letter for DFD

Kian Golchin
  • Tarzana, CA
Posted Nov 11 2014, 01:06

what do you guys thinks?

I had a more simple handwritten yellow letter that I was sending out before but I just couldn't get any good volume out

my info on the bottom is next to my pic on my letters and not beneath it like below, I couldn't edit properly when I pasted

thank you in advance

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/7/2014

RE: 17020 Hartland St Van Nuys, CA 91406

Dear Clydelyn,

If you are interested in selling your property for any reason whatsoever, I would like the opportunity to make you a very fair CASH offer. You would not have to pay ANY closing fees which include commissions cost, title insurance and escrow fees. These costs add up to around 7% of the sale price which you will be saving.

You can also sell your house to me totally AS-IS and you would not need to make ANY repairs or pay for ANY repairs. My goal is to make the best offer possible, saving you the cost and time of listing the property. I will provide you the most recent comparable sales within your area so we can agree on a mutual price together and so that you would also have total transparency on the value of your house.

If you are upside-down in your mortgage (in other words, if you owe more than your house is worth) or if there are other problems preventing you from selling, I can definitely help as well. I am a licensed CA real estate agent as well as an experienced AS-IS buyer, buying houses in Los Angeles County since 1999.

I like to let you know that there are government programs that may allow you to get up to $750 - $3,000 OR MORE when you sell your house on a Short Sale. More importantly you will have control as to when you would have to leave by and salvage your credit for the future.

If you are considering selling, please feel free to call me at 818-201-4043 or send an email to . My services are absolutely free to you.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

Kian Golchin

TMG Investments LLC

17412 Ventura Blvd Suite 267

Encino, CA 91316

mobile (818) 201-4043

[email protected]

Loading replies...