Non-operable leads

1 Reply

Hello,

I am wondering what other members do with the leads they do not take action on.  Of the phone calls I have been recieving many of them have been tire kickers and some of them have houses that do not fit the bill to be flipped or wholesaled.  I have been referring them to a real estate agent that I know but I am curious what others do.

Thanks

Rick

Originally posted by @Rick Jones :

Hello,

I am wondering what other members do with the leads they do not take action on.  Of the phone calls I have been recieving many of them have been tire kickers and some of them have houses that do not fit the bill to be flipped or wholesaled.  I have been referring them to a real estate agent that I know but I am curious what others do.

Thanks

Rick

Honestly, the only ones I really pass onto my realtor friends are short sales and the occasional wanting to sell at market price. 

The thing about marketing, IMO, is you have to catch them at the right moment. For example:

Let's say a car salesman offered you a great deal on a car, but you already have one, what would you most likely say? No, right? But what if you were to go into your car and all of a sudden it won't start. Your car ends up frying and guess who is in the market for a new car now?

So those potentials that you have you should follow up with always and consequently establish rapport with them. If they end up wanting to sell their house, you will be at the forefront of their mind. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you