Whiteboard Animation on Your Website???

11 Replies

Hi everyone -

I'm looking to put an animated whiteboard video on my website. It is a really nice feature to quickly deliver a message.

I've looked into a number of paid resources. Some of these services disclose their pricing but many do not:

• Videoscribe - $13.50/month
  • IdeaRocket - no price
  • GoAnimate $39/month

I only found one free resource (PowToon).

Has anyone used any of these? Or better yet, what have people used (if any)? I'd really like to get an animated video but wanted to know what kind of cost to expect.

Thanks,

Go to fiverr.com

You can get it done for less. Voiceover, too

I second @Joseph Ball. Fiverr.com worked great. I got a voice over with a minute long animated video for $45. It took about two weeks.

I will third Joseph. I think this one for my surf school was around $50 on fiverr.

Yes, I'd go with fiverr.  I got this little video done for our site for about 20 bucks.  Short and simple and affordable.  

@Justin C.

Would you mind sharing the person on Fiverr that made this video?

Originally posted by @Account Closed:

Hi everyone -

I'm looking to put an animated whiteboard video on my website. It is a really nice feature to quickly deliver a message.

I've looked into a number of paid resources. Some of these services disclose their pricing but many do not:

• Videoscribe - $13.50/month
  • IdeaRocket - no price
  • GoAnimate $39/month

I only found one free resource (PowToon).

Has anyone used any of these? Or better yet, what have people used (if any)? I'd really like to get an animated video but wanted to know what kind of cost to expect.

Thanks,

Hi,

I am currently using Powtoon whiteboard animation software. You can use your images as well as Powtoon resources for creating whiteboard video. It provides more than 100 free templates for your project. Using Powtoon you can create professional whiteboard animations.

Try visiting WebMotion for this. They may be able to help you in creating your own animated videos.

The animation is the process of making the illusion of motion and the illusion of change by means of ... media, a flip book, motion picture film, video tape, digital media, including formats with animated GIF, Flash animation, and digital video.Video and animation

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you