investing in lansing michigan

4 Replies

Hey

The local people that live in lansing 

what do you think on Gray St in lansing michigan 48912? 

is it a good era to invest in?

from google st its not look so nice and the average price range that homes sold there is- 10,000-20,000 but my agent insists that its a good income property with big rental demand even in this era, and could easily rent for 750

the house looks nice..good shape and good price

Im not from the Us and I mostly thrust his advices..but I dont know...what do you think?

if someone have experience with investing in lansing era please help me with this one. It my first time that Im buying house in US. 

Not from Lansing, but the first thing I would do is check the crime statistics for that neighborhood.  Neighborhood scout usually has good info. 

I do not invest in Lansing but I am from there. I would be very careful with this property. There are a lot of "not so nice" areas of Lansing (like most large cities) so even though the #'s sound great it maybe be a bigger hassle than it appears. Idk your relationship with the relator but it's in his best interest to sell houses...hopefully this isn't the case with you. Either way, best of luck!

Thanks everyone for the information and advice  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide