Skip to content
Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes
Chris Fiore
  • Contractor
  • Kingston, PA
Votes |
New here, Just wanted to introduce myself and get some advice!

Chris Fiore
  • Contractor
  • Kingston, PA
Posted Dec 22 2014, 20:37

Hey guys, 

Im new to the site, and just thought it would be nice to introduce myself. If you guys have any advice feel free to chime in! My name is Chris Fiore and I am from Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Area in PA. I am 20 years old, and pretty much have been involved in real estate since for the past 6 years. My family has multiple rental units throughout the area with 6 student houses (6 kids a house) at Lehigh University, 7 Multi-family homes through the WB area and a large 75,000 sqft mixed use building with 43 units that I help manage and learn a lot from. I have recently within the past year acquired my real estate license and have been learning the ropes rather quickly. I am now a full-time real estate agent as well as a part-time college student. I love what I do so far and hope to start expanding my business outward into other branches of real estate. I am highly familiar with rentals, and slightly familiar with flips (have been involved in 2-3 flips). With money being tight(ish) being so young I am torn on how to jumpstart my investing career. Properties in this area are very cheap (I could pick up a flip for under 30K or less and resell for 100K-120K+ depending on location). I do have a couple of potential partners who are willing to team up to tackle a flip and I have all the resources/contacts to get the process moving quickly and correctly. 

I would like to start buying rentals of my own, but I feel if I can get a jumpstart with a flip or two to free up some cash, that would be my better route for now. How have you guys has success while starting out?

I am eager to hear your success stories so I could possibly put myself on the right track. Thanks 

Loading replies...