Skip to content
Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes
Jenny Pena
  • South Eastern, OK
Votes |
ListSource.... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.... And the COST?

Jenny Pena
  • South Eastern, OK
Posted Jan 1 2015, 11:58

I have heard a lot of talk on youtube.com about purchasing leads from ListSource.com, I am curious what experiences any of you here have had?  

I just spent a small amount of time poking around their site and was concerned that all though they have monthly vs. per lead pricing that they don't disclose the actual dollar amount until after you have invested your time in signing up, building the list you want, etc.  The real kicker being that you need to choose either monthly or per lead pricing prior to saving any lists you have built.  

So how to decide which is the most economical way to start off....

It's no secret I AM brand new.... Truth being, my start up funds are limited to say the least. I do understand that marketing will cost money, That I'm not going to build wealth for free. But, that being said, I am looking to keep costs at a bare minimum until I have a system in place that deals are funneling in and I can justify multiple recurring monthly expenses, as even small "membership" fees to many services will add up so quickly as to put me out of the game before I even get a chance to "play".  

Any advice is welcomed, and if anyone in the Massachusetts area has had experience with Listsource, I would love to know if they feel that it was a positive experience.   

Loading replies...