Motivated Sellers in South Florida.....

4 Replies

Where are all the motivated sellers in Dade and Broward counties? Every time I market (Craigslist) I always get calls from realtors.

I was told that bandit signs in this area isn't the best option...but I think I just may need to try bandit signs anyway. Newspaper ads are my next option...but when I put those out I just kept getting calls from bird-dogs........Are any of you successfully wholesaling (at least a deal a month) down here?  

I'm not looking to compete but I wouldn't mind partnering. 

@Brittaney Woods  

Sorry to hear you're not having success on Craigslist.  My experience has been that you really have to have a compelling ad and need to be posting daily, and you do have to be prepared for a lot of filtering.

Unfortunately I don't know any wholesalers in South Florida, but I know plenty that are very successful in the Central Florida area.

Have you checked out @Brandon Turner  's book?

http://get.biggerpockets.com/nomoneydown/

There are a bunch of great resources on wholesaling specifically, and if you get the full version he has interviews with some of the must successful wholesalers out there!

Just a thought... Happy New Year!

Hi, @Brittaney Woods

I a South Florida wholesaler and I know from experience that Craigslist is not the best way to get a quality seller leads....Its more hit or miss.

I can tell you that bandit signs will definitely work better than craigslist

and it you have the budget, direct mail will work even better that bandit signs.

Eventually you will want to get to a point where you can have multiple streams of marketing running simultaneously. 

I hope that helps!

Thanks Andrew. I will check that book out. 

@Brittaney Woods  You are going by it all wrong when it comes to your marketing. Those offline marketing tactic are great but at a cost. Think about getting an online presence in your local market online to allow the leads to find you online. It works and very powerful.

Here are a few "Real Estate Marketing Posted" I wrote here on BP

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/author/antoniocoleman/page/2/ 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide