Purchasing list

9 Replies

Hey there bp people,

So I'm wondering what is the best resource for purchasing lists? I got agentpro247 but I am kind of disappointed with some glitches that are in the program and their lack of customer service. I'm looking at list source, does anyone have any experience with these that would help guide my decision on which one to stick with? 

I've only used listsource, its very comprehensive.   You can pull all types of lists off of it.  Its not the most intuitive user interface, so you have to play with it a bit to get it to do what you want it to do.  You can also call them up and request a leads for 8 cents a piece instead of 12 cents when you are ready to purchase.

Medium anson blue2 copyAnson Young, Anson Property Group | 303‑475‑9999 | Podcast Guest on Show #235

Listsource.com has true data and very up to date, but not perfect. I still love this company because it's the third party reputable CoreLogic which backs all tax data from county in the offices. I have made many deals from these lists and I appreciate the company and the discount they will give you if you call.

Medium live cash deals logo 4x 100Andrew LeBaron, Live Cash Deals | [email protected] | 4809809022 | http://trustedcashoffer.com

Like it has been mentioned listsource is great! I actually purchased my first list from them a few days back. 

@Aaron Young

Thanks for the tip about calling them to receive a better deal. That helps a lot!

@Michaela Zanello  how do you plan on using that list once you receive it. I'm always interested in the actions investors take when getting ready to contact their list.

Hey whats going on @Michaela Zanello

I to use listsource but I have really just realized like @Andrew LeBaron said the list are not perfect and can miss things especially on the last recorded sale date. All in All though their service is great and doing what @Anson Young said will save you a good amount of money. 

@Frank R.  I never tried propertyradar before. Actually I don't think I have even heard of it before now but I might have to check them out. How do they compare to listsource in your opinion? As far as ease of use and features and such.

Originally posted by @Antonio Coleman :

@Michaela Zanello how do you plan on using that list once you receive it. I'm always interested in the actions investors take when getting ready to contact their list.

I'm starting a direct marketing campaign. I pulled distressed properties that have had NOD's and have >60% equity in their property.

Originally posted by @Anson Young :

I've only used listsource, its very comprehensive.   You can pull all types of lists off of it.  Its not the most intuitive user interface, so you have to play with it a bit to get it to do what you want it to do.  You can also call them up and request a leads for 8 cents a piece instead of 12 cents when you are ready to purchase.

Well if I hadn't already purchased them I would have done that...lol but I will do it next time that's for sure!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you