Meet ups

6 Replies

Hello and happy new year.

I'm looking for a local meet up. Im located in ocean county nj. I have been searching for some in my area but haven't fou anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Dan

@Daniel Mcconnell  set your keyword alerts to your area.  Not sure if meets are going on in  your area but I do see plenty of people asking about central NJ meet up.  Someone needs to organize one!  If all else falls there a great NYC meet up held every month/every other month.

thanks Shawn 

I'm new to the scene and just looking to find something close to me. The area is still reeling from superstorm sandy and I think there is potential here on the jersey shore. Still would like to pick someone brain alittle. 

Mr. @Darren Sager , should be able to provide an answer. :)

@Darren Sager ?

@Daniel Mcconnell  checkout the sjreia website. They have sub groups all over including ocean county. I was just at a meeting tonight with around 50 peoe in attendance. Great opportunity for networking.

@DanielMcconnell Welcome to BP. Always great to meet local NJ investors. This is a great place for networking and information. finding REI or Meetup in Ocean County has been a challenge. SJREI has a Sub Meeting in Manahawkin.

http://sjreia.org/subgroups/ocean-county-subgroup/ Good luck.  Any other questions feel free to connect and message me. 

Kind Regards,

David

Hi Daniel, 

Welcome to BP.  I organize a group that meets primarily in Monmouth County at various locations. As we get more members from Ocean County we'll likely expand into holding some meetings there as well. 

We're overdue for our next meeting, but with the holidays last month it's been a slow process in setting up that next meeting which I'm still hoping will take place later this month. If you're interested I can add you to the contact list. Just let me know!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.