What Day to send Direct mail?? - Out of state owners...

4 Replies

Hello BP Fam,

I am getting ready to send out my out of state absentee list next week and was trying to decide what day is best to stick them in the mail. I know everything must be tracked and I will do so myself, but I am sure people will have tried out different days of the week  and tracked them for years...... @Michael Quarles    I am starting with hand written letters to try and get the phone ringing and will transition  into mailing services of letters and postcards as I get busy and put systems in place. Thoughts, advice, input....? Thanks all and have a GRATEFUL day!

@Zachary Phelan  

I'm curious about this as well. I just started mailing to out of state absentee owners too, but if there is some quantifiable data that shows mailing on X day is best, I'm all over it.

Never put off till tomorrow... Any mailers sent will always perform better than the ones you have sitting in the office.

There is little control as to when the mailings deliver if you are doing all of it on your own and not in the same market. Just start sending them and see what happens. The message and cadence are much more important that the day of delivery. 

Medium pinefinancialgrouplogoTravis Sperr, Pine Financial Group | [email protected] | 303‑835‑4445 | http://www.pinefinancialgroup.com

Oh these mailers are definitely getting sent out! I am going to send letters for 2 months, then mailers for 2 months and repeat. Ill just track and see where I end up. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you