Including the Company name...

4 Replies

Regardless of if you are a Yellow Letter mailer, a Postcard poster, or a zippity do-dah Zip Letter sender: What are your thoughts on including the company name and/or website in your pieces as opposed to just a phone number..... a turn on or turn off to your motivated sellers? 

@Christine Lovett  Think about it for a moment..and this is a question I ask all my new RE clients. Do you really want to be answering a phone all day long to run across those tire kickers who will ask you the same question all over again.

Christine, it's best to add your website and allow your site to do all the work. Then you come along and close the deals.

Here is some of my content here on BP to Help you get going.

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/author/ant...

Keep me in touch

Thanks @Antonio Coleman ! After I posted my question I did some more forum searches and I came across another response you had written a month ago or so with the same advice. I agree with what you are saying.

One of my partners believes that if you give you website address then they will look you up, but they won't stop there; it will open up their curiosity to look at more and more sites. One may catch their and they may decide to call, but at that point they are far away from your website and you just gave a hot lead to someone else.

I can see his point as well as yours. UGH! Thank you for your response.

@Christine Lovett   Can't tell you how many clients of mines have said something like that. Even at all the workshops I speak at someone always come up with this question. I say this...

After almost 15 years of doing online and offline marketing I will be the first to tell youl that this notion is completely false. If someone reach your website, and find the solution to their problem then they're going to take action.

This the reasons why all investor need to have educational REI website. Having sites like that increase conversions..believe me

But at the end of the day it comes down to the method you'er comfortable with. If you feel like having that number as your main source of contact then go for it. Just try to use all method of marketing if you want full success throughout. 

Thanks Christine

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you