Financing Direct Mail Campaign

7 Replies

Do you think its a good idea to use paypal credit to pay for a direct mail campaign? With paypal credit, paypal gives you 6 months to repay the amount you borrowed.

how does this work?  Sounds brilliant.  I'm broke right now but need the money to pay for my letters, etc.  Do you need good credit to do this?

I dont think you need good credit. I think you just have to open an account. The caveat is that if you dont pay the balance after 6 months you are liable for the amount you borrowed plus 20 percent interest

@Iverem Rose  Don't do it. Never spend money you don't have. This one of the #1 rules in marketing because if that campaign doesn't work then this leaves you in a big hold and you don't want that. 

Thanks @Antonio Coleman You're right! I need to think of another way to get the capital I need for marketing

@Antonio Coleman

You have saved me from myself!

@Iverem Rose  Think about building your online presence which is a whole lot cheaper overtime.  Here some of my blog posts to get you started

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/author/antoniocoleman/ 

@Iverem Rose , have you considered asking family and friends for a small investment in your company? I would suggest figuring out how much your direct mail campaign will cost and asking a few people if they want to make an investment. You can pay them back with interest over the next 6 months...that's better than being liable to Paypal for a debt...just a thought. Good luck!

Ashley J.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.