Direct Mail and Crazy Callers

3 Replies

Ok well this was a first. I talked to a lady who tore me up!! lol she unfortunately knew my father who has passed away and she was hitting below the belt to say the least!! I was a crook looking to scam people and my father well I wont say what she was saying about him but it was ridiculous!!!!!!  Hey its like the Impressions say you gotta keep on pushin! 

@Sam T.  First welcome to the club, lol. Secondly RE requires thick skin sometimes. Thirdly your reputation will proceed you, and eventually if you treat people with respect, and ethically, then I believe you will be "Blessed with the measure you use to bless others" Best of luck. Getting testimonials from your sellers is never bad to fight back those who think you are scamming someone. 

funny story I sent out a letter to one of my cash buyers 

Make a long story short the letter had some punctual errors in one of the cash buyers just so happens to be my auntie to critique the heck out of me LOL crazy times it happens even to the most successful people especially if you're sending out mass blast of direct mail one letter out of the bunch might have actual problems and the others looked great... crazy

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you