Hey guys I'm pretty new. I live in NY and I would like to know what other states or cities would be the most profitable in terms of Flipping houses or properties?
welcome to the site. It is not so much about certain areas but rather your ability to do the following.
- Find & acquire real estate at a significant discount
- Have the capital or ability to get the capital to purchase & rehab the home.
- Effectively manage the rehab timeline & costs.
- Properly market & price the home when the rehab is complete.
If you can do all of those you can make money anywhere in the country. I would stick as close as possible to your home.
Awesome, What do you think is the best way to find the best potential property flips? Wholesalers, Attorney, MLS etc?
all of the above & direct marketing.
I have good contacts in TX from BP that I have made good, quick cash on for partial rehabs and flips (in houston and San Antone). This is a good place to make connections.
There are probably deals in your city right now, you just have to get out there and hunt them down @Mardochee Pierre ...
if you can buy you can sell
That's right @Steven Picker
You guys are awesome, real talk. I appreciate the help and words of wisdom. I'm creating my marketing, financial and team strategy as we speak.
@Mardochee Pierre Man that anywhere that has people living and willing to buy or sell.
There aren't too many people up here that know what "real talk" means @Mardochee Pierre lol
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community
Basic membership is free, forever.