First Letter mail campaign went out today.

3 Replies

Hi BP,

So after months of researching and learning I sent out my first letter campaign. Its not a huge list yet, I did about 200 AO's that I found from local tax records that are within a 2 mile radius of my house. I plan on doing about 200 per week for a month or so then start from the beginning. I have also re-started my facebook account to get some free advertising. I am also putting flyers / cards on every community board or front desk that will allow me just to get my name out there in my local community. I plan on being the brand that my area looks to when they need to sell or help. 

Hi @Keith Belzner  How did you do your mailing? What type of working did you do? Plus did you make sure to add a link to your website to allow people to come over and learn more about the properties you buy. Do this really increase your response rate.

@Antonio Coleman  Here is a copy of my letter. The yellow areas are where I add the sellers name and address. I sign each one also. The envelope I hand write the address.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here