Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Kufeldt
Pro Member
  • Flipper/ Wholesaler
  • Roswell, GA
Votes |
An Example of Why the Followup is important!

Kyle Kufeldt
Pro Member
  • Flipper/ Wholesaler
  • Roswell, GA
Posted Mar 10 2015, 12:05

Let me start off by stating that I'm a fairly new investor.  I started a direct mail campaign a year ago that focuses on probate in the Atlanta metro area.  Over the course of the year, I have gradually built up a a solid list of folks who have called me after receiving one of my letters.  Most of these folks are NOT motivated and are mainly just interested in learning more about what I do and to try to understand what the property might be worth.  Even though they are not motivated when they call me, if I can determine that the property has some substantial equity, then I still spend the time to go look at the property, build up a rapport with the executor and make them offer.  

The following series of posts and explanations, are with one particular seller who declined my initial offer but because I followed up with them, they became motivated and accepted my initial offer.  As I gain more experience, I am getting more and more of these motivated sellers and have found that it is VERY important to keep them on a list so that I can reach out to them about once a month and see if anything has changed with their situation.

Loading replies...