Looking for marketing consultant

4 Replies

Hey BP family, after listening to a few wholesale podcast, I realized that to start out the gate as a successful wholesaler marketing is KING. But at the same time I'm see that I'm going need a marketing consultant to assist me mapping out an effective campaign. anyone recommendation ? Contacts ? Website ?

PS

-I will be focusing in the NJ and northern NY areas 

Originally posted by @Donald Placide :

Hey BP family, after listening to a few wholesale podcast, I realized that to start out the gate as a successful wholesaler marketing is KING. But at the same time I'm see that I'm going need a marketing consultant to assist me mapping out an effective campaign. anyone recommendation ? Contacts ? Website ?

PS

-I will be focusing in the NJ and northern NY areas 

Donald I recently brought marketing in house for the very reasons you listed. If you're interested PM me your contact info we can set up a chat offline to discuss. Also Im in your market so I know the nuanced challenges especially well. 

Medium dasilva group logoGabe D. MBA, MSREP, DaSilva Group Inc | 2014039993 | http://www.dasilvagroupinc.com/ | Podcast Guest on Show #258

@Donald Placide Just let me know if I can answer any questions you have. No matter if its online marketing, offline marketing, websites, seo, email marketing, video marketing, local marketing, direct mail or etc..

@Donald...I will be glad to speak with you.  I work with investors all over the US.  I work with only one per area, so I would be glad to answer your questions and see if we are a fit :)

Patrick

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you