Fire damage direct mail piece

5 Replies

Does anyone have a direct mail piece they use for fire damage? Looking for a way to present to the seller it's better to sell and move on, rather then rebuilding.

Thx
Eric

In my farm area fire damaged houses are very few, I've used hand written notes and sent those to property owners.

A blanket (we buy properties, any condition) would also so the trick. Good luck to you 

@Eric Armstrong Its really no sure fire way of doing at all my friend. Plus like you and me we all want to keep our property..Right 

So at the end of the day it's not best for to sell, its more worth for them to find a solution to their issue. Why not you be the solution to try to help them solve an issue, and if you can't solve it then just who the will be selling their property to. 

You got it..YOU

thanks @Zaid R. I'm looking to present them with a solution to their problem.  My solution is for them to be able to sell the house for cash,as-is, and then combine that with the check from insurance company to buy a new house. I imagine some people don't want to wait 6 months for their house to be fixed and would rather buy a new place much sooner.  Some may not know that is even a option. 

@Chaz Reid No I'm not saying go find a general contractor. We all want to buy the property, but I'm saying go about helping them solve the issue if possible. Most of the time you can't help, so you offer to just buy the property. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you