Creating a new website geared towards attracting investors!

3 Replies

Hello All!

This is my first Bigger Pockets discussion submission and I wanted to get some feedback on marketing strategies with attracting new investors.

I have been in the industry for 20+ years and have had much success with developing my company to the business it is today.

Our company is now transitioning to become more of a commercial acquisition based company. As a result, I want to redevelop our website and investor package to attract more investors.

Does anybody have any marketing experience in that regard?

It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Carl

@Carl Stokes

There are some standard recommendations that any professional in my industry (software) would make:

- Search engine optimization.
- Content, not keywords. Focus on writing for and informing investors.
- Case studies and testimonials. Anything you have, video is best.

If you lack any of these things (particularly the case studies), the rest will have to come from your physical networking and relationship building. No matter how 'new' the economy is, there is no replacement for that. I am saying this as someone who has made almost all of his income off technology. As an investor, I still prefer relationships to promo videos.

@Carl Stokes First it all starts with the website which needs to be completely optimized for your local market. Reason for this so that people who are doing searches online can still find you, and the content you'er producing. 

Next comes the..

SEO Email Marketing

Video Marketing

Blogging

Put all this in one basket and you will be able to target any market you want. Powerful stuff 

Wow! Thank you for the incredible feedback. This year I plan to really stake my claim in multifamily real estate and these tips are a great place to start.

Thanks again!

-Carl

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.