• MALAK, NT
Votes |
Direct Mailing Problems

Russ Swan
  • Investor
  • MALAK, NT
Posted Apr 1 2015, 21:37

Hi,

I'm looking to start a direct mail marketing campaign but I have a big problem. I live in Australia. To mail to the USA costs between $2 to $3 so it's an expensive way to do it.  I understand there are plenty of DM companies online that I can choose from that can do it much cheaper.   This isn't the problem though.

Supposing I use one of the online DM services based in the US.  I do have a US phone number on Skype on which I talk to realtors, cash buyers etc so callers will only pay the US domestic rates, not international, so that at least is not an obstacle. 

But the issue is that if I get a caller it's most likely going to be when I'm asleep. And having a telephone robot answering these important enquiries is obviously not the most satisfactory solution.

In the absence of any other ideas right now, I guess I need some kind of 3rd party solution. Someone who can take the call and get some details in the first instance, explain that a representative of the company will call back within 24 hours and make a time for the call.  If they can then pass the details to me, I can then do some research and be at least a little bit prepared with a starting point solution for the caller.

Can anyone give me a heads up who can provide a service (without it costing the earth)

OR have a better idea?

Regards,

Russ Swan
Cygnet Trading LLC

Loading replies...