If you are new to investing, one of the first things I believe that you must do is hire a VA.
Here's 3 reasons why:
- Immediate ROI
- Allows you to scale your business quickly
- Frees up time and allows you to work on the more (most) important task
Here are some of the task that I have my VA perform. While there's much, much more that they can do, this is a start.
- Make MLS offers (I use a specific LOI here and she formulates the offer based on a %)
- Post Craigslist ads to build a cash buyers list
- Reply to sellers on Craigslist requesting more info to start the qualification process and establish a level of motivation
- Post leads to Podio via Ring Central (lead intake #)
Here's a 30 day cost and return cycle using a VA.
VA cost for the month- $480
1 Wholesale Contract - Net $6,000
1 Rehab/Flip Contract - Net $40,000
1 Mobile Home Purchase and Resell (still working on this one) Net $5,000
Everything was run through a free version of Base Camp, Craigslist obviously free, Gmail account that she has access too...also free.
@Brad Jordan Man I like that game plan of breaking down your monthly expenses which at the end of the day turns into leads and profits.
Where did you find your VA?
I wanted to follow up earlier with the process on exactly how I found and hired my VA. I have come to realize that the best VA's are from the Philippines...(that's my personal experience.)
Sign up for Odesk.
Post your ad: Hourly Rate: $4.00 – $6.00 per hour. Busy real estate investor/entrepreneur is seeking a personal assistant to help with daily administrative tasks. These tasks include (but are not limited to): Update CRM as needed, Mine Craigslist and other sites for sellers and buyers, Post ads on Craigslist and other sites, Emails offers as required, etc...whatever. Training will be provided for the right person.
Must speak good English
- Real estate investing knowledge a plus (you'd be surprised)
- Good verbal skills
Once you get a shortlist of about 10...send them this message
Message: Go to one of my sites www.you.com and get familiar with what I do and who I am. Send me a quick 2 minute video of yourself explaining exactly what I do.(The reason for the video is obvious, I want to hear how they communicate and comprehend.)Also, give them a date and time to deliver the video to make sure they can meet deadlines.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide
Sign up today to receive the popular eBook for free!