Double closing in Dfw

4 Replies

Does anyone know of a title company in the DFW, preferably the Plano area that does double closings? Any contact info on this individual would be greatly appreciated. Thanks BP Nation. 

Originally posted by @Anthony Aguillard :

Does anyone know of a title company in the DFW, preferably the Plano area that does double closings? Any contact info on this individual would be greatly appreciated. Thanks BP Nation. 

Hello BP, 

I know this is an old thread,  but it got no replies and the title is perfect! Thank you @Anthony Aguillard.

Are double closings still done in DFW? Or is this no longer the preferred method of closing wholesale deals? Please let me know your preferred ways - the quickest,  most legal,  cost -efficient way the pros get it done.  I look forward to this insight! 

Erin

Gm Erin. I'm sure double closing shift can still be completed. I have couple of title companies I use and we close without double closing. 

Hi Anthony, Thanks for the response! Do you only fix and flip? Or do you wholesale also? I will be wholesaling as to the reason I'm interested in double closing. Erin

I can recommend a closing agent in Fort Worth. I'm not sure if I can post the name and phone number without breaking forum rules, so we can PM each other.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.