Double closing in Dfw

4 Replies

Does anyone know of a title company in the DFW, preferably the Plano area that does double closings? Any contact info on this individual would be greatly appreciated. Thanks BP Nation. 

Originally posted by @Anthony Aguillard :

Does anyone know of a title company in the DFW, preferably the Plano area that does double closings? Any contact info on this individual would be greatly appreciated. Thanks BP Nation. 

Hello BP, 

I know this is an old thread,  but it got no replies and the title is perfect! Thank you @Anthony Aguillard.

Are double closings still done in DFW? Or is this no longer the preferred method of closing wholesale deals? Please let me know your preferred ways - the quickest,  most legal,  cost -efficient way the pros get it done.  I look forward to this insight! 

Erin

Gm Erin. I'm sure double closing shift can still be completed. I have couple of title companies I use and we close without double closing. 

Hi Anthony, Thanks for the response! Do you only fix and flip? Or do you wholesale also? I will be wholesaling as to the reason I'm interested in double closing. Erin

I can recommend a closing agent in Fort Worth. I'm not sure if I can post the name and phone number without breaking forum rules, so we can PM each other.

Medium rei funding.com logo finalShari Peterson, REIFunding.com Transactional Funding | [email protected] | 314‑576‑4357 | http://www.REIFunding.com

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you