online presence

3 Replies

what is the best way to promote / market your business via Twitter and Facebook? For example... "Better Living" or should I include the LLC "Better Living LLC" in the name?

Twitter: better living properties or better living properties LLC?

To be honest your name is mostly irrelvant,  you name does need to convey what you do.  What message do people get from better living?   That could be a vacation club, a gym, or a healthy food franchise.  So create an online name that tells people that you buy houses, or whatever you plan to do.

now back to facebook and twitter promotion.  Actually I am going to expound on this in my marketing technique post, but here goes.   All social marketing is about gathering mass.  The more connections you have the more popular you are, simple enough.  Now just having bodies isnt enough, you need bodies that apply to your business.  For example I have around 5000 twitter followers on one of my feeds, they are almost all real estate investors.  So once you have 10 investors on your feed, you will start to see me.   I hope I explained that well

To your success

Josh

@Vidal LeClaire This question can be answer in a million ways which leads me to this. All these platforms are great, but it will take a lot of detail to explain them all if you want to maximize the marketing. Just for now I will stay active, and engage in every conversation possible. 

appreciate the feed back and advice thanks

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.