Selling Motivated Seller Leads

5 Replies

Does anyone know of a course/program that can provide information on the best way to sell my excess motivated seller leads to other investors and agents?  Thanks for the help.

How much? Really motivated? If there truly deals... Then you don't need a course. You need to go to escrow. I get motivated seller calls too.." Why do you want to sell?" ."because I want to buy a bigger house". Never bought that house. 

The only thing I'm selling is deals not leads. 

This post has been removed.

yeah if its a good deal I would get any and all under contract and have a few  different exit strategies. 

If I had an overflow of leads I wouldn't "sell" them but I would hand them over to another interested party for a referral fee. I feel like selling them could be tricky cause what you may consider "motivated" the person you sell them to may not. Just find someone you trust and let them follow up and have them give you a portion of the profit.

I have over 9000 active investors connected to me on LinkedIn all over the US.  If they are really motivated, contact me and I will move them.  No course needed of course :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.