End Buyer

2 Replies

I'm in Atlanta and I have my first house under contract and I cant find a end buyer I went on Craigslist and called the we buy houses ads and nothing is working the house has fire damage and I'm coming to the end of my contract can some one PLEASE HELP ME before its to late I can be reached at (770)809-3481

Thanks

Jerome 

@Jerome Stratton

One of two things is happening Jerome. 

1.  The property is not a deal since no one is interested in it;  AND/OR

2.  You don't have a buyer's list / valid marketing plan

Money is always looking for deals so if you've effectively marketed the property without garnering investor interest, then number 1 above likely applies.

Guy Gimenez, Buying Texas Today | [email protected] | (512) 270‑7279 | http://www.BuyingTexasToday.com

Jerome,

Do you go to any REIA's in the area? There should be a buyer at one of those events. Also, you can call the we buy houses signs in your area as well. Sometimes you'll come across a serious buyer from those signs. However, you may even be able to Co-Wholesale the deal. Try my contact in Atlanta. His name is Charles Dejournette and he is an experienced investor. He may be able to help you out. His number is 404-620-4992. Email Address is [email protected] He likes to be called DJ.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you