Facebook Marketing??? Tips and Tricks

4 Replies

How are you using Facebook or other social media to gather leads for motivated sellers and/or buyers.  I've got a website, and I've started a FB page, but am looking for simple ideas for promoting it.

Thanks in advance.

@Mike Herbon Social media is a powerful platform that have thousands of potential leads waiting for you. The key is to have something of value that will force them to take action. You think about spending money over social media advertising or go the girl route to get more shares and likes. 

The levels of marketing is networking, share other content and building those relationships so they can start the sharing of your content. At the end of the day it's about attracting leads virally without searching for them. 

Thanks Antonio Coleman.  Thinking of boosting posts to advertise.  Unsure what having likes does for me, or how the fb algorithms may help me.  Also, considering offering a referral bonus for leads that I put under contract.

Looking for your successful FB marketing idea.

@AntonioColeman

@Mike Herbon To expound on @Antonio Coleman valid points is to focus on being friendly in order to build those relationships. Posts that create interaction and call to actions with your audience will be effective. It isn't just about providing credibility, but more so creating interaction between you and your audience - also, providing helpful expertise which leads to providing content - the most powerful strategy is providing your own content - blogging, etc..

I'm in a similar position - trying to understand effective social media strategies - and, those are the few tips I have come across.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide