Yellow Letters Leads

4 Replies

So I was reviewing the yellow letters website and I see you can buy leads directly from them. Has anyone used this service for the leads and has it been worth it? Or should I just compile my own list? (Time vs Money)

Thanks in advance for the feedback and sorry for the rudimentary question .... still learning

@Jerome Lanier

I recommend getting your leads else where (outsourcing the task). Yellowletters.com will provide you with leads as does several other websites. Try using listsource to get leads and maybe see what they price compared to others. I know in Listsource you can get fewer leads if you don't have the budget to buy a huge list right now. I think the minimum purchase is $50 which is around 300 leads I think.

I personally get my leads through my CRM/Back office software. Something worth looking into once you get going.  

I have not used their lead service so I cannot comment on pricing or quality of their leads, however I use them a lot for my mailings and I know they will take whatever list you have, no matter the source, as long as it is formatted correctly. If you already have a small list of potential sellers you can start with just that. I use listsource to purchase large amounts of leads, they seem to be the industry leader. No complaints about their service. 

Best of luck!

Ok great. Thank you both for the info!! 

@Jerome Lanier I'm just not a big fan of buying leads at all due to the early days of doing business online. It's best to capture your own leads because they will be fresh, and more easier to convert. 

Just think about it..how many times do you think those leads were sold before your bought them? "a lot" 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you