YouTube for Marketing?

3 Replies

Curious to know how many of you use YouTube for marketing your company/opportunities/properties, HOW, and what kind of return you are seeing as a result?

I just posted my very first one, not sure how it will be received....feedback anyone???

Take a look here, and let me know!

:)

@Shelly F. Coming from a guy like myself who has being on Youtube for over 8 years now I will say that your video was ok. I once had a channel that had over 10k subscribers, and videos views in the millions from doing marketing videos. 

Now when it comes to your video, you have to ask yourself who is this video for? Will a potential homeowner see it or will an investor run pass it?

Once you know your audience then  create video they will love and share. 

Yea Youtube can be great to attract many visitors to your site. However, you will also want to attract quality or interested users which is not always that easy via youtube. Pinterest can also serve as a great platform to bring in new traffic to your website. Posting images of your current listings etc.

The bottom line with ANY type of marketing is traffic/eyes looking at it.  In any type of marketing, figure out how you will drive targeted people to look at what you put out there.  Do that correctly and it will be a success.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.